Terms & Conditions
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without WashClub CincyDay prior written consent.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of materials contained in this website; such as design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials provided on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude any liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any dispute arising from the use of our website is subject to the federal laws of the United States as well as all applicable local laws in both Suffolk County and Nassau County.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (855) WASH-CLB or click here to email us.